Residential Moving Services in Covington, LA
Whether it's a strictly local move, or if you're leaving Covington for a destination in another state (or even another country), we help you prepare for and execute the move in the best and least stressful way. We even offer full or partial packing / crating services if you’d like some help with that. If you’d rather do it yourself, that’s fine too. It's always your choice.
From heavy-duty items like pianos or vehicles to small, valuable pieces, our experienced and professional team here at Hug-Condon takes all the care you demand. We can even disassemble and reassemble items where necessary, and can also help meet any short-term storage needs caused by your move.
Let's take a closer look at the different types of services we offer as the preferred residential moving company Slidell citizens rely upon:
- LOCAL - Don't be fooled by the short distance that your belongings have to travel: a local move can be just as much work as a move to the other side of the state. No matter the distance, Hug Condon is here to take care of everything for you, including storage.
- INTRASTATE - If you find yourself moving to another part of the great state of Louisiana, count on Hug Condon as your go-to residential movers.
- INTERSTATE - When you find yourself moving to another state, choose Hug Condon to take care of all the details. We can also provide extras like packing and unpacking services, and we've been providing interstate moving services to our Slidell residential customers since 1960!
- LONG DISTANCE - A cross-country move or a relocation to another country can be a major undertaking, to say the least. Let us ease some of your stress. We are the residential moving company that provides prompt, professional, and reliable services, no matter where your move takes you.
- MILITARY RELOCATION - Uprooting your family because you have been reassigned can be tough on everyone. At Hug Condon, we understand the unique needs of military relocations. Trust us to take care of the details so that you can get your family resettled quickly and with as little stress as possible.
It's good to know that we are licensed through the Louisiana Public Service Commissions, and are always competitively priced, whether your move is local or across the country.