Items Not To Ship!
Today's blog is about what items you should not ship when you are planning a move. These items are most likely items that will break, spill, or our toxic to certain climate changes. Please check the list out and make sure none of these items are packed up if you are moving soon.
When you are planning your move, there are some common household items that should not be included in your shipment.
Below is a partial list of items that should not be shipped.
- House paints
- Open containers of liquid
- Propane tanks or cans
- Gas or oils
- Open alcohol containers
- Open non sealed food containers
- Fire Extinguishers
- Welding Gas
- Disinfectant cleaners (especially those that contain bleach or ammonia)
- Perishable foods (unless the move meets strict guidelines - please check with your carrier about these to see if your move meets the guidelines)
- Items with excessive odor
As a general rule, if the item is flammable, combustible or explosive it should not be included.
This article was taken from www.moving.org